Still Open for Business!
We are here, ready to welcome guests while we continue to ensure those staying with us are well looked after and within best practice guidelines from the WHO and UK Government.
We’ve updated our operating procedures to make sure that both guests and staff are protected. We understand that guests and their bookers/booking agents will be looking for re-assurances around the safety measures put in place and so with this in mind we would like to highlight the additional measures we are taking with all our apartments.
Prior To Check in
The World Health Organization (WHO) suggests the virus can live on surfaces for up to 72 hours. We have therefore established a void period of 3 days between bookings in the same apartment upon which our housekeeping team will thoroughly clean the apartment ready for the next guest and prior to arrival.
- All keys are sanitised and placed in a sealed bag to be handed over to guests. Bags are only handled with gloves. Meet and greet is arranged at the correct social distance.
- Implementation of a no hand shaking policy for any visitors to site.
- Social distancing has been implemented with our check-in staff so we will now only have one team member on site each day.
Cleaning & Hygiene
- The frequency of cleaning has been increased with additional focus on high contact areas such as doors and lifts.
- Housekeepers will wear gloves, masks and shoe covers inside the apartment at all times and will use antibacterial sprays, ensuring all surfaces are wiped down as they exit the property. Gloves are only removed once outside the apartment.
- Housekeeping staff’s shift patterns are staggered to avoid unnecessary contact and are instructed to wash hands on entry and exit of each apartment.
Facilities and Maintenance
- Signage and stickers are positioned on windows and floors to remind everyone of the government guidelines to maintain social distance whilst emphasising the need for everyone to minimise the quantity of surfaces they touch.
- Co-working and other spaces on site have been closed unit further notice.
- Team members have been instructed to minimse the use of public transport and instead to cycle, drive, or walk to work in order to carry out ‘essential’ tasks.
- Only essential & emergency visits will be allowed to each apartment. Wherever possible, maintenance issues will attempt to be resolved over the phone. If a visit is deemed to be required, then it will do so only with the full permission of the guest. Any essential repairs or maintenance will be carried out at an appropriate distance and with PPE in place. Once the works are complete the area will then be sanitised prior to leaving.
Measures if a guest has COVID-19
Should someone contract COVID-19 they will be required to inform our General Manager Jo Brown – firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 07507 839267.
The person will be isolated in the apartment with no housekeeping services. Food deliveries and any medical deliveries will be delivered directly to the apartment door and left outside to ensure a non-contact delivery.
We appreciate everyone’s support and understanding in these unprecedented times. Should you have any queries please e-mail the team at email@example.com or call 01274 584821.
Many thanks in advance for your co-operation,
Jo Brown, General Manager